Twenty Five Whole30 Fish Recipes
Twenty Five Whole30 Fish Recipes that take the guesswork out of having to figure out what’s for dinner when you are following a Whole30 diet.
Completing a Whole30 can seem like a daunting task, but armed with the right recipes, it can actually be a delicious experience that could forever change the way you eat. For those who aren’t familiar, the Whole30 is a month long diet where you cut out all processed foods, dairy, sugar, and grains. It’s a clean style of eating that detoxes your body and can help identify problem foods for your body that cause inflammation, weight gain, lethargy, and other ailments. It can be quite an adjustment at first, especially as you learn what you can and can’t eat, but I have found one the best ways to complete a Whole30 and enjoy it in the process is to eat a wide variety of foods and keep a number of Whole30 recipes on hand to make it easy to plan and prepare meals.
To get you started, I am excited to share this list of twenty five Whole30 fish recipes (there’s some seafood too!). Since it can feel like you are eating a ton of meat on the Whole30, I find fish something I craved during the process. It felt light and refreshing and provided a much needed break from everything else. Normally I would eat fish or seafood at least 2-3 times weekly, making it a couple of times for dinner and using leftovers for lunches or quick breakfast scrambles. If you haven’t tried salmon in your morning scramble, it’s time!
With that, here are a bunch of Whole30 fish recipes that are not only delicious but most take less than 30 minutes to prepare start to finish. They also work using almost any fish, so feel free to take a recipes and substitute in whatever fish you have on hand or love.
1. One Pan Roasted Salmon, Sweet Potatoes, and Asparagus
2. Blackened Zucchini Wrapped Fish
3. One Pan Blackened Cod, Sweet Potatoes, and Zucchini
4. Salmon, Sweet Potato, and Avocado Kale Salad
5. Baked Blackened Tilapia
6. Lemon Pepper Mahi Mahi
7. Grilled Spice Rubbed Salmon
8. Italian Salmon with Tomato Basil Salsa
9. Foil Baked Salmon with Asparagus
10. Tilapia Burgers with Avocado
11. Grilled Garlic Lime Salmon
12. Garlic Lime Tilapia
13. Coconut Crusted Salmon
14. Ginger , Chili, and Lime Salmon
15. Blackened Salmon
16. Quick and Easy Spicy Salmon
17. Shrimp Piccata with Zucchini Noodles
18. One Pan Roasted Shrimp and Broccoli
19. Shrimp Boil Packets
20. One Pan Shrimp Fajitas
21. Fish and Shrimp Stew
22. Spaghetti Squash with Shrimp and Asparagus
23. Cajun Shrimp Kabobs
24. Garlic Lemon Shrimp Kabobs
25. Chopped Shrimp Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
Looking for more Whole30 recipes? Check out these Whole30 Slow Cooker recipes, Dinner recipes, Soup recipes, Side Dish recipes, and Grilling recipes.